Monday, June 8, 2009

Rage Against The Machine - Evil Empire

The Second album from these legendary Political leading band - Rage Against The Machine-was achieve their 1996 Grammy Award. Evil Empire released under Sony Music in April 1996, and you'll get a grimy, dark and sinister effort that better showed off RATM's hiphop and punk influences when hearing this album. Contains 11 tracks, there is an unbelievable energy captured on this record. Maybe for the fact that it was mostly recorded live, in the studio. It took me a few listens before I truly recognized the quality of this album. The riffing isn't as repetitive as the first album, and the lyrics aren't quite as juvenile as that release either. I must give Tom Morello some mention, of course, since his solos are interesting and innovative as always. The highlight here is "Bulls on Parade", where his solo sounds like a DJ scratching a turntable; the fact alone that the man has to duplicate this live is insane. All lyrics are some of Zack's best in my opinion and the chorus is the bands all time best, hands down.
RATM, as heard on this album, are no doubt legends in this genre and have influenced bands that have followed. "Evil Empire" is the only Rage album that stands up to repeat listenings, in my opinion.


Download Rage Against The Machine - Evil Empire full album

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the robust Remote Management & Monitoring program for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central network software monitoring
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

I every time used to study post in news papers but now as I am a user of web therefore from now I
am using net for content, thanks to web.

Here is my site :: luxe vakantiehuisje frankrijk huren

Anonymous said...

Somebody necessarily assist to make significantly articles I'd state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and to this point? I surprised with the analysis you made to make this actual publish amazing. Fantastic activity!

Here is my site luxe vakantiehuisje frankrijk huren